January defenders

Targeting Soyuncu is a total waste of time unless we're willing to go to van Dijk or Maguire money. Leicester are a horrible club to try and buy from. They're ambitious enough that they have no desire to sell and rich enough that they have absolutely no need. I find it very hard to believe there is no one else we can buy for what it would cost to get him.
They're easy to sell to though eh?

Is he that good?
We need someone at Van Dijk's level
He is very good but anyone dealing with Leicester is gonna pay top money for there players and that also includes Ben Chillwell so unless we are willing to smash our record we should look elsewhere

I think someone mentioned him a few weeks ago....I’d take Vertonghen on a short term deal. He’s getting on a bit but I imagine he’d fit in well here.

I doubt we’ll move for the likes of Soyuncu and Ake in January. Considering the excellent start they have made to the season, Leicester would probably want in excess of £100m for Soyuncu. They won’t sell a key player if they have serious ambitions of securing a top 4 finish/challenging for the title.

Should be signing whoever Leicester are going to replace Soyncu with.

Oh come on, ffs. Who are Leicester now, the club we should be aspiring to?

We're a club at the very top of the food chain - there's a reason why we don't take many punts on cheaper players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.