Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they've been making him play through the injury rather than getting it permanently fixed because they've been close to winning the title. That sort of thing can ruin a career.

Our medical team seem to send our players to Barcelona at the first sign of a long term injury problem, like most recently with Zinchenko.

What??- disagree he’s a decent bloke?? Until everyone here knows who I am- I have to preface everything with “I’m a dipper” so let me give you some context.Salah has been rode sideways by the Egyptian FA.. period... they are allegedly corrupt as anything you have witnessed and have taken advantage of his “global” appeal no end (they even put an image of him on the side of their national
aircraft carrier). He is straight up used by them. On what basis do you arrive at “I disagree he’s a decent bloke”?

vic-and-bob.jpg

Why don’t you stick to your own cultish RAWK forum? This site has a lot of politics as well as football (Dippers love a truncated word, footie), I suggest get the fuck off here if you don’t like the polemic and quit the praise of our players, you really don’t mean it.

Raheem? It was Judas, three years ago and “there’s only one greedy bastard” just a few days ago, you probably booed him and slagged him off, fucking hypocrites.

The new emoji on social media by every single liverpool fan having a snide dig with there cult campaign fir Raheem is a snake.

That is the new term apparently for this classless bunch

I’m no mate of any fucking dipper

That reminds me of a very good friend.

He was a trawler skipper, who obtained his captain's certificate, for want of the correct word, at a much younger age than most, and if anyone said "mate" to him, his response was always, "Don’t you call me mate. It’s a long time since I was anyone’s bloody mate!"

R. I. P. Clifton.

What??- disagree he’s a decent bloke?? Until everyone here knows who I am- I have to preface everything with “I’m a dipper” so let me give you some context.Salah has been rode sideways by the Egyptian FA.. period... they are allegedly corrupt as anything you have witnessed and have taken advantage of his “global” appeal no end (they even put an image of him on the side of their national
aircraft carrier). He is straight up used by them. On what basis do you arrive at “I disagree he’s a decent bloke”?

So...What you're saying is that Salah is a victim and the Egyptian stuff isn't his fault?

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree with you that Egyptian FA, similar to almost all other African football governing bodies, have a long history of blatant corruption. But, at the meantime, you just can’t deny that English FA are corrupt as well. For instance, they allow referees such as Oliver, Atkinson, etc., assist Liverpool winning games that they should fairly loose or at least draw. English FA turned VAR into a tool that makes Liverpool winning undeserved games, and their main opponents, in reality City, loose points. You shouldn’t have double standards when it comes to corruption. As for Salah, yes he cheats, you know it, I know it, and everybody else knows it including English FA, so he is no good. But I have to give him some slack because he never cheated when he was playing in Egypt, in Switzerland, in Italy or in England as a Chelsea player. Salah transformed into “a habitual cheater” only when he started playing for your cult. So there is something wrong about your club. As for the other guy, Mane, he is a naturally born cheater. He cheated in every team he played for. I never liked him as a person, even before he played for Liverpool. He is a borderline criminal, who was lucky enough to be saved by playing professional football.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.