Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What??- disagree he’s a decent bloke?? Until everyone here knows who I am- I have to preface everything with “I’m a dipper” so let me give you some context.Salah has been rode sideways by the Egyptian FA.. period... they are allegedly corrupt as anything you have witnessed and have taken advantage of his “global” appeal no end (they even put an image of him on the side of their national
aircraft carrier). He is straight up used by them. On what basis do you arrive at “I disagree he’s a decent bloke”?

Decent bloke my fucking arse..he's a fucking diving cheat..
The fact he's a cheat rules out decent bloke

What??- disagree he’s a decent bloke?? Until everyone here knows who I am- I have to preface everything with “I’m a dipper” so let me give you some context.Salah has been rode sideways by the Egyptian FA.. period... they are allegedly corrupt as anything you have witnessed and have taken advantage of his “global” appeal no end (they even put an image of him on the side of their national
aircraft carrier). He is straight up used by them. On what basis do you arrive at “I disagree he’s a decent bloke”?

What, they have used an image of him on their national aircraft carrier, WOW, prayers for salah at this time, hope he gets through, you and the rest of the cultists must be strong for him...

I’d agree he’s not our best forward on current form but he is dangerous as hell. He is an intelligent runner and drags defenders out of position so much more than anything we have in reserve. The quality drop off when one of those three aren’t playing is dramatic. He’s a better finisher than Raheem and as good as Jesus (if not better). He is nowhere near the quality of Aguero on conversion (but no-one comes close to him imo) P.S. Lets stick to footie- leave the politics out of it.
Have you any idea how condescending and obtuse that statement makes you sound Joycer?

Supporting Manchester City is political and has been exponentially post 2008.

The barrage of negative press that is levelled at us as a club is relentless, much of which stems from the institutional racism towards our owners. The constant implications about how we support the oppressive regime against human rights and the rhetoric of financial doping has become the backdrop to Manchester City. If that isn't political then I don't know what is.

You talk of separating football from politics as though the two are mutually exclusive.

How about you as a Liverpool fan try and separate football from your victimhood. The two are so grotesquely entwined you've become somewhat of an embarrassment.

Are you american?

They are made of jelly that is why he struggles to stay on his feet, the wobbly fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.