January defenders

Oh come on, ffs. Who are Leicester now, the club we should be aspiring to?

We're a club at the very top of the food chain - there's a reason why we don't take many punts on cheaper players.

TBF they have a good proven scouting team

Maybe this is where the club should be looking at revamping

Are we that bad?

Revamping is far to strong a phrase, but improvements can always be made.

We take a lot of punts on players whom will never play for us, but will be sold for profit to aid FFP.

I would like to see us take more active efforts in signing players with potential to get into the 1st team. I think we have something like 31 players out on loan, yet there are only possibly a couple that could ever get into the 1st team squad.

Revamping is far to strong a phrase, but improvements can always be made.

We take a lot of punts on players whom will never play for us, but will be sold for profit to aid FFP.

I would like to see us take more active efforts in signing players with potential to get into the 1st team. I think we have something like 31 players out on loan, yet there are only possibly a couple that could ever get into the 1st team squad.

Perfect business model if you ask me in terms of revenues but we simply have no idea what is happening behind the scenes. Our first team squad is elite, so to break into that as a youngster, I would suggest will be the exception.

Oh come on, ffs. Who are Leicester now, the club we should be aspiring to?

We're a club at the very top of the food chain - there's a reason why we don't take many punts on cheaper players.
Well we haven't exactly done great in terms of recruiting defenders since the takeover. Leicester have comfortably replaced nearly all of the players they have sold with better replacements, they are doing a lot right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.