January defenders

Purchasing players at decent price and making huge profit on them.

Look at the table and you will see no longer mid table

And we could do exactly the same if we wanted to sell our players.

We don't sell our talent. We're a winning club and that talent is up there with the cream of the crop, regardless of current table position.

And we could do exactly the same if we wanted to sell our players.

We don't sell our talent. We're a winning club and that talent is up there with the cream of the crop, regardless of current table position.

We couldn't sell Mangala in a raffle

Cream of the crop my arse, not at CB anyway.

Midfield and Forward positions we scout very well but CB scouting is shite.

But shouldn't we be looking at why they scout good decent CB but we don't

We need to be the ones leading not following.

I've stated this already, and think it's pretty clear. We don't go after the level of players they do and take punts - we go for players who are more proven and more of a sure thing, because we can. That's what the biggest, richest clubs generally do.

Apart from a PL title, regarded widely as a miracle, Leicester have won nothing and are not expected to win anything. It's comparing chalk and cheese.

We couldn't sell Mangala in a raffle

Cream of the crop my arse, not at CB anyway.

Midfield and Forward positions we scout very well but CB scouting is shite.

Scouting isn't all winning. You win some, you lose some - that is the entire game. You hope that you have many more wins and than losses, keeping the wins big and losses small.

The grass isn't greener on the other side - need we be reminded of Leicester signing Nacho for 25 mill.

I've stated this already, and think it's pretty clear. We don't go after the level of players they do and take punts - we go for players who are more proven and more of a sure thing, because we can. That's what the biggest, richest clubs generally do.

Apart from a PL title, regarded widely as a miracle, Leicester have won nothing and are not expected to win anything. It's comparing chalk and cheese.

I am comparing like for like CB signings and chalk or cheese they are more adept at signing quality CB

We may be the richest but need to comply with FFP etc and my point is that our scouts need looking at as we are not doing as well as we should in CB position.

Scouting isn't all winning. You win some, you lose some - that is the entire game. You hope that you have many more wins and than losses, keeping the wins big and losses small.

The grass isn't greener on the other side - need we be reminded of Leicester signing Nacho for 25 mill.
The point he's making about our CB souting is pretty valid though I'd say. You could argue we've made one very good CB signing in the last 10 years (Laporte), and our fullback acquisitions haven't been that much better.

Nacho is a forward not a CB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.