Simon Jordan

BufordUSABlue

Manchester>Georgia,USA (via Rochdale & Midlands)
Driving into work this morning listening to TS like most mornings (its my only real connection with UK sport so please don't judge me!) and this cock uttered yet another of his fkin conceited opinions about our great club, who he attacks at every single opportunity.

Apparently, we can NEVER be considered in the same bracket as the Rags, Madrid, Liverpool (yep those 70's bullies who haven't won the Top Division for like 87 years!!) Barca, Bayern (the normal top table eating dinosaurs!) and then said some usual smart arse comment like "cue, angry City fans calling him names, because he dared to attack their club" well yes you fkin pretentious idiot !!

To balance this opinion somewhat, he does make some decent points in general and has an actual grasp on the reality of football and life generally, but seemingly hates our club and the investment made into it for some unfathomable reason..... my thoughts its pure envy, having 'lost' 50M on his Palace investment!

But overall, he is a Cock!

Last edited:
Driving into work this morning listening to TS like most mornings (its my only real connection with UK sport so please don't judge me!) and this cock uttered yet another of his fkin conceited opinions about our great club, who he attacks at every single opportunity.

Apparently, we can NEVER be considered in the same bracket as the Rags, Madrid, Liverpool (yep those 70's bullies who haven't won the Premier League for like 87 years!!) Barca, Bayern (the normal top table eating dinosaurs!) and then said some usual smart arse comment like "cue, angry City fans calling him names, because he dared to attack their club" well yes you fkin pretentious idiot !!

To balance this opinion somewhat, he does make some decent points in general and has an actual grasp on the reality of football and life generally, but seemingly hates our club and the investment made into it for some unfathomable reason..... my thoughts its pure envy, having 'lost' 50M on his Palace investment!

But overall, he is a Cock!
Pending the topic I do think he offers good insight into the running of a club etc but seems to lose himself as soon as we are mentioned.

How long before he used the term 'Frankenstein club'?

It's about time he changed the record ffs,it's every week this,absolute no mark this tit to be fair,but nonetheless tedious is an understatement now.

Just fuck off you poncey twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.