Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson, Cancelo, Stones, Otamendi, Angelino, Rodri, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Sterling, Aguero, Mahrez
Bench: Bravo, Walker, Mendy, Fernandinho, Foden, Bernardo, Jesus

3-1 City

Ederson, Cancelo, Stones, Otamendi, Angelino, Rodri, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Sterling, Aguero, Mahrez
Bench: Bravo, Walker, Mendy, Fernandinho, Foden, Bernardo, Jesus

3-1 City
No David? he has had 2 more weeks to rest and recover, i would think Walker starts too based on same facts. Bernardo is banned isn't he?

They are a good team, playing good football and a good top 4 contender. I trust Pep will not be so arrogant as you are towards them.
I don't rate out chances better than 50 50 based on the season so far. But I still believe that on any given day we can beat anyone. This game can go anyway but Won't be a repeat of last season fixture

Hello Blues and beyond. This is going to be a fascinating encounter between City and Chelsea. Basically a slightly out of form but unquestionably top-drawer dream team with one of the greatest managers in the history of the game, versus unquestionably a rookie with an in-form rag tag of kids who are punching above their weight. Arguably a must-win game for City and an any-points-will-do encounter for Chelsea. That said, the form the Londoners are currently in they'd surely fancy their chances. Speaking from an obviously biased perspective, and given that I genuinely think this is a 4-horse race for the title this season with a lot of miles to cover before May, I'm praying for a high drama, high scoring draw. Good luck anyway (just hopefully not too much).

This one is a must win game, so early in the season as well, anything less than 3 points and it's game set and match dippers

I don’t care who plays as long as they give 100%, the fans give 100% LOUD noise and the referee & the other officials give us a true and properly officiated game! Ruin it again refs and by heck I’ll be over that little fence faster than you can say cheating so and sos!!! (Well I would if I was 20 (ok 50) years younger) :-)

However I will yell at them &, if they cheat us, I will go to the other end of my row at the finish (don’t worry it will be empty after early leavers go) and hurl my form of abuse at them!!!!

I don’t care who plays as long as they give 100%, the fans give 100% LOUD noise and the referee & the other officials give us a true and properly officiated game! Ruin it again refs and by heck I’ll be over that little fence faster than you can say cheating so and sos!!! (Well I would if I was 20 (ok 50) years younger) :-)

However I will yell at them &, if they cheat us, I will go to the other end of my row at the finish (don’t worry it will be empty after early leavers go) and hurl my form of abuse at them!!!!
I don't get this hard done to by officials line? Yes we should have had a penalty at anfield, and yes our goal vs Tottenham at home should have stood, but the losses to wolves and Norwich were not the officials fault but our own, but I guess it is easier to blame them than to blame the players or the manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.