Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at a Freiburg game, probably in March or early April
Last visit to the old stadium
The announcement for that period (mid Feb-early April) last year was made on 19th December.

Its a fantastic city. Had a very enjoyable bi-lingual game of bingo in an Irish bar there.

Any of our resident Bundesliga posters know much about this young Hoffenheim midfielder we've just been linked to? Dennis Geiger
He played against us in the match at the Etihad last year.

I think I remember he was quite active in a somewhat inert team, but you can probably count on him to do a job :)

He played against us in the match at the Etihad last year.

I think I remember he was quite active in a somewhat inert team, but you can probably count on him to do a job :)

Figured we may have seen him in the group stage last year but none of their players really stood out to me so I couldn't remember. Apparently Bayern and Everton are interested as well.

The announcement for that period (mid Feb-early April) last year was made on 19th December.

Its a fantastic city. Had a very enjoyable bi-lingual game of bingo in an Irish bar there.

My brother lives just on the outskirts and I've been to SCF games a number of times
I'm looking at flying out Friday evening and coming back Sunday evening or Monday and I don't want to book flights until I know for certain which day the game is

Thanks for the info on the announcement

Looks like it could be the end for Mr Favre at Dortmund. 3-0 down at home to Paderborn (bottom of the league) and it's only half time.

Hasn't seemed right there all season.

I’ve just seen a still of the Hertha goal that was disallowed for offside - it’s possibly worse than the Sterling one from last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.