Euro Qualifiers Nov’19

got a ticket to the Ireland game last night the atmosphere was great the football wasnt by Ireland. Matt Doherty was great for his goal he should be starting in any Ireland team. The Danes even though they done little or nothing in the game deserves to play in the Euros. Ireland dont we cant score a goal to save our lives. Also Mick has his favourites not picking form players. Promoting kids that havnt kicked a ball for a first team over players who have been playing just doesnt make sense to me.

The play offs we need to get rid of the back 4. Play to our strenghts.
3 5 2
Randolph ( Westwood on form should be starting )
Duffy , Egan , Clark
Stephens , Hendrick , Hourihane , Cullen , Doherty
McGoldrick and Maguire ( Connolly if fit )

I'd agree with that lineup. 3 at the back would be the best option.

Hendrick needs to get his finger out though; good player but he has been ineffective recently.

I also would have a fit Robbie Brady at least on the bench.

Last edited:
Well my prediciton is off to a good start. Kev in the starting line up for Belgium tonight in a fucking nothing game. Wish Martinez would fuck off.
I think our kev must ask to play because its ridiculous starting him in these basic friendly matches.

What a miss from that tall Belgian player after Kev sets things up for the chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.