#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

The campaign seems to be in a good place at present. My rag ST holding mate was telling me today that they feel Ole will get a couple of years to bring through the youngsters. I had to endure the usual about our spending, but when I gently compared what we paid for kun and Kdb to Pogba I was assured that juve or real will buy Carlton for over £160m this summer. It appears the delusion is in good health.

The campaign seems to be in a good place at present. My rag ST holding mate was telling me today that they feel Ole will get a couple of years to bring through the youngsters. I had to endure the usual about our spending, but when I gently compared what we paid for kun and Kdb to Pogba I was assured that juve or real will buy Carlton for over £160m this summer. It appears the delusion is in good health.
2 plus years of Ole?

I'd take a UEFA fine if that was gaurenteed.

Got here as soon as I heard...

We certainly have our work cut out now.

Though we have a very fortunate run of games coming up (barring those pesky noisy neighbors dec. 7) should be taking close to max points. Now that Rashy is bangin' them in for fun looking like the new Ronnie, Jlingzzzz shouldnt be far behind, the young stud.

Don't worry lads, Chipmonk features has got standards, he will not want to be seen to be leaving the bestest stadium in the whole wide world to then rock up at the swamp with its leaking roof and poorly lit top quadrants hiding the shed loads of empty seats..

The man has got some dignity surely ffs..!

Ole's safe and can concentrate on pushing on for Europa league last 32 respectability and a top 16 finish in what to be fair will be only the 7th year transitional period since the pisscan made his way to the bar..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.