Pochettino sacked by Spurs

On a shoe string to be fair to him. Be interesting to see what he could do with a club that backed him financially. I bet if you worked out point per pound invested then he would be right up there with anyone.
Meaningless statistics, he's been there 6 years and won fuck all, that's why he's been hoofed after another awful start to a season.....

On a shoe string to be fair to him. Be interesting to see what he could do with a club that backed him financially. I bet if you worked out point per pound invested then he would be right up there with anyone.
Oh come on,he has been here 6yrs and has had a team better than most in the prem,the season the rest of us were crap it was wide open,in a 2 horse race with leicester they came 3rd i think

How much was down to Levy though? Spurs have resembled a football trading investment enterprise rather than a football club seeking to win trophies.

This was inevitable after the length of Spurs slump but you wonder whether the slump is down to the coach or disaffection with Levy.

We've seen a lot of players trying to leave Spurs or being unhappy over the years: Rose, Walker, the central defenders, now Eriksen. If think too many of their senior squad have got fed up.
Levy bears a lot of responsibility for this. I know they have a stadium to pay for, but wages are too low for top players and you need to refresh the squad continuously. Keeping players who want to leave not great. If it's Mo, best of luck to the relationship between them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.