Pochettino sacked by Spurs

That was before 4 this afternoon. Somebody gave the them the heads up.

Mourinho was literally crying on tv because he missed football so much, and Sours and poch were known to be having crisis talks.

Dont think they needed the heads up.

Oh come on,he has been here 6yrs and has had a team better than most in the prem,the season the rest of us were crap it was wide open,in a 2 horse race with leicester they came 3rd i think
Agreed that the season Leicester won it was their big chance. He has had spurs top 4 for the last 5/6 years I imagine which isn’t bad considering he has a chairman who invests fuck all in transfers.

Anyone else suspect the timing of this means Levy already has a successor nailed on? But who would be an upgrade on Poch?

I'm not sure winning the fa cup or league Cup would have enhanced his reputation that much. Could maybe say that they had a real opportunity to win the league in the season that Leicester did bit other than that I'd say it was unrealistic to suggest they should be real title contenders in any other season he was in charge. He's done pretty well in my opinion, especially working with a chairman like Levy. Regular champions league football plus a final appearance woukd suggest he's done a hell of a lot more for Levy than Levy has done for him.

For me he's took spurs as far as he could and that reality has become apparent. This has had an affect on the team and he's been booted out. Harsh but that's football.

I personally don't think he's got the credentials to be linked to us once pep goes. AC Milan or Manure would be my bets.
Winning a cup is what you need to get a club going,he once said he doesn't care about winning them,what sort of attitude is that for a supposed top manager,we were spurs,that fa cup win and bobby being a **** pushed us on to where we are now,to dismiss winning anything is ridiculous really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.