Pochettino sacked by Spurs

Despite some nonsense in this thread, I would 100% take him when Pep decides to move on. He's an extremely good manager, regardless of what's happened this year.
You think losing a 3rd of your prem games last season and are currently sitting in 14th place this season,6yrs in the prem with no silverware qualifies him to take over from pep? fucking hell

Best manager they've had in years. They're 3 points of 5th place. Ridiculous knee-jerk response, unless there's something we don't know.

You think losing a 3rd of your prem games last season and are currently sitting in 14th place this season,6yrs in the prem with no silverware qualifies him to take over from pep? fucking hell
You're posting the same thing on every page, we get it.

Fair enough. Thanks for the
"forthright" reply.

Sorry, it's just true!

Yesterday.

They put him forward for every job as well -

I have a friend who worked as an analyst/trader for a big bookies on the isle of man and it's really stripped away all the mystery for me, there's no inside info, just statistical modelling and a shocking amount of individual opinions and a few hours googling when it comes to minor sports in the olympics etc.

He looks like he needs a break and quite frankly I was sick of the sight of his miserable face

Whilst he’s done a good job, Spurs generally lose to every decent team they play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.