Pochettino sacked by Spurs

Same here, but Pep's contract runs through June 2021, so?
Seems to be differing stories on that, in September the Mirror (Simon Mullock) posted this....

The Mirror reported that sources from the club said that Guardiola remains totally committed to his job at the Etihad, where he is earning £20m per year, and is contracted to the Premier League champions until 2022 after signing a contract extension in May 2018.

... in the story about his wife going back to Spain.

The Sun also reported it.

Sky don't half talk shite,one of the best managers in the world blah blah

Guardiola thinks he is and has said so often.

I think you're making a pretty big mistake judging him on a lack of trophies and ruling him out of replacing Pep.

Whoever we get is unlikely to have won much if anything. Arteta, Nagelsmann, Pochettino & ten Hag are probably the names we'd be linked to if Pep left tomorrow and only one of them has won anything.

The kind of high intensity, attacking football that we play and that we will want from our next manager is basically impossible to win with unless you have a bunch of world class players and a lot of depth, and in the real world, that means a shitload of money.

If you don't have that, Pochettino/ten Hag is basically the best you can hope for.

Just trying to help your education of the prem
Believe me, I don't want whatever you have on offer.

It's wild that Pochettino is going to have his choice of top clubs when he's such a bad manager. Maybe you should educate them as well.

If I was a spurs fan I wouldn’t mind Mourinho for a season or two. Shite football but you’d have a chance of winning something finally.

Most overrated manager. How he hasn't won anything with that Spurs team is evidence enough . Choke artist and ended up blaming his players for their poor form which is a season 3 Mourinho mentality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.