Pochettino sacked by Spurs

He has had his 6 empty years,pep says everyone is a great manager,i don't see anything about him that says he can manage a huge team of talented players like ours,we just did back to back titles and the domestic clean sweep,he does not have that mentality,he can fuck off somewhere else

So basically you've got no real argument, you just don't like him because he's managed a competitor.

I think he is a very good manager. He has made Spurs a top 4 team with little to no investment and took them to a CL final. Would be interesting to see how he does in a team where he would have the freedom to spend money.

I think he did a great job with what he had to work with, levy is a tight arse and spent next to zero on the squad and expected miracles, I think given the money and the players he had to work with, no manager could get Tottenham the league and that includes pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.