Euro Qualifiers Nov’19

Same here absolutely needless to be playing your key players when effectively it’s a dead rubber and more so the game is won now anyhow ..
And still he is on!

Martinez, you mother...

Edit: they just took him off, thankfully.

And Kev continues his streak of either directly or indirectly setting up or scoring every Belgium goal on the night.

And Benteke continues his streak of scoring goals whilst sitting on his arse.

Kev is enjoying himself this evening.

I haven't been watching it but it does occur to me that that's no bad thing. He hasn't quite looked himself for us lately, and this might be just the tonic that helps him kick on. I actually don't object to our players playing in internationals, so long as they don't get injured. Obivously, it's a big if.

I haven't been watching it but it does occur to me that that's no bad thing. He hasn't quite looked himself for us lately, and this might be just the tonic that helps him kick on. I actually don't object to our players playing in internationals, so long as they don't get injured. Obivously, it's a big if.
I was fine with him scoring, assisting, or setting up the four goals in the first half.

I was not fine with him walking out for the second half, but he went off without incident, after setting up two more, so I am now back to being fairly happy.

The flight attendants better take care, though, or there will be hell to pay.

Not a senior Euro qualifier, but I noticed in England's U21 Euro qualifying group Andorra beat Turkey 2-0. Considering the resources, and player pool available to both countries, that is quite incredible.

Deafening music at the Wales game. I hate the modern trend of pumping shit out at ear splitting decibels after every triumph.
Yep!

Modern football seems to think blaring music out over the tannoy equates to an atmosphere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.