Pochettino sacked by Spurs

For those defending him.

Won fuck all. Nothing. Not a jot. Zero. Nada.

That is all that matters. Couldn't give 2 fucks about the circumstances, because actually money spent is immaterial when you look at that squad.

I can guarantee if Maureen comes he will win more in the first season than Chino has in his entire career

Over rated. Simple as that.
I think it's fair to say that he should've done better when his squad was at its peak, but I also do not understand Levy's thought process here, at all. Like, criticising the sacking isn't the same as making excuses for Poch, if that makes sense. The squad/contract situations at that club are such a mess; they're in need of a massive overhaul. If they're going to finally spend big, I don't know why they'd trust Mourinho to be the one to do it. He's proven time and time again he's got one, maybe two good seasons at a club before it all goes down the toilet. That's the man they want to trust with a long-term squad revamping? His recruitment at United was piss poor; some of the transfers he wanted to make are hilarious to look back at. Poch's poor run of form in 2019 is, IMO, a direct result of the summer of 2018 when they had no transfers + the squad going stale/players becoming disinterested as their contracts run down. The whole situation is more on Levy than on Poch in my eyes. He'll look like an absolute clown if he lets Jose spend big after wasting two years of Poch's reign with his rubbish, nonexistent transfer policy.

Last edited:
Cue the complaints about budget and the alienation of half the squad. Anyway, who knows, if he fucks things up again, maybe some of their players will angle for a move away. I'd take Kane and Son.

The one thing Jose usually does achieve though is a trophy at some point, which they badly need.

Wow Mourinho and Spuds a marriage made in hell, Levy is a total arsehole if he makes that appointment.

Like I said in an earlier post, spuds should be looking at Niko Kavic, ex Bayern who is young wih bright ideas.

Honestly it's borderline genius from levy. They were a mess. Jose literally is the perfect solution. 2-3 years of discipline before they throw all of the recent growth and investment down the drain. I didn't think jose was likely to get a job anywhere decent. Also didn't think Spurs had anychance of avoiding implosion. Good move for them both.

Big loss for Spurs.

If you consider the amount of money they spent on transfers + wages and what they achieve, they were the most efficient & over achieved club in the past 5 years.

I hope his next stop will be Barcelona.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.