Pochettino sacked by Spurs

Football club’s don’t sack the coach and all his coaching staff, unless there is something lined up!
This could be Spurs have something lined up, or Pochettino and his coaching staff have something lined up.

The next few day’s should reveal all!
Well, make that the next few hours.
PEG is back, he’s got his finger in another football pie!

Ppe has only been here for 3yrs and we had a crap first season,so poch had 4yrs to go at a cup,any cup,he played highish intensity football for a season maybe 2,it's nothing like how we play or will want the next manager to maintain,harry was just on sky listing all the players he has had,he has had a lot of great players,he has had some great teams,the mentality to win and not bottle is down to him as the manager,our next manager will be expected to demand we win every game,to demand the players don't run scared,we are so used to pep and how we play we are totally taking for granted what it's taking to keep to this standard,i'm sorry he hasn't shown anything like the hungry and skill for our club
Son would get in our team easy,a lot say kane,i say no to that though
Kane would be an excellent signing if the price was right.

To be honest I really respect that Levy has made this decision.

Pochettino was just waiting for someone to take him to a bigger job, Jose was probably not going to be available forever, and if you end up with "good Mourinho" then you've probably got the one manager who could be an improvement on Poch because he will add silverware.

Kane would be an excellent signing if the price was right.

Kane has had 4 or 5 injuries to the same ankle in 3 years and missed quite a few months because of it.

Hes only 26, I would be very wary of spending massive money on Kane because that injury seems to be getting worse and he looks a lot less mobile for the last 7 months since he rushed back from the last time it sidelined him.

Kane has had 4 or 5 injuries to the same ankle in 3 years and missed quite a few months because of it.

Hes only 26, I would be very wary of spending massive money on Kane because that injury seems to be getting worse and he looks a lot less mobile for the last 7 months since he rushed back from the last time it sidelined him.
He’s actually though the perfect style of striker for our current set up. It’d be interesting to see if he could get back to full fitness when not having to play every game, that’s been his problem at Spurs, they’ve never had a decent back up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.