Arteta is 15/2 for next coach at Arsenal

Marvin

Two potential candidates for next Arsenal manager just got taken out:

Mourinho and Enrique, and a Spurs bounce is possible which if it happens could KO Emery and then?

Nerves are frayed after Wenger and Emery...see Xhaka. They need reconciliation which means an ex-player: Ljungberg, Arteta, Vieira (forget Sol C and Adams!).

If I were City, and Arteta was seriously in the reckoning to replace Pep, then I'd be talking to Arteta now.

City are too well organised not to be planning the post Pep era, I agree that Arteta would be a good replacement for Pep and if City are thinking along the same lines, they will have it covered...! There will not be a knee jerk reaction from us...

Torrent has just left NYCFC so if he wants to go then I am sure we could get Torrent back just to get us into the summer and evaluate from there.

City are too well organised not to be planning the post Pep era, I agree that Arteta would be a good replacement for Pep and if City are thinking along the same lines, they will have it covered...! There will not be a knee jerk reaction from us...
We are , but also those at the top will have a far better idea than us on the likelihood of Pep staying longer. There thinking on whether he will or won't will influence their long term planning for his replacement. If they think he's staying longer then letting Arteta go and prove himself would be better than keeping him here for however long, especially if they get Torrent back. Obviously if Pep goes after next season a different plan is needed.

We are , but also those at the top will have a far better idea than us on the likelihood of Pep staying longer. There thinking on whether he will or won't will influence their long term planning for his replacement. If they think he's staying longer then letting Arteta go and prove himself would be better than keeping him here for however long, especially if they get Torrent back. Obviously if Pep goes after next season a different plan is needed.
My point exactly mate, thank you for fleshing it out a bit for me :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.