United's debt

A Man Utd takeover really does look on the cards to me.

Trouble ahead. Losing faith in their man at the helm. Saudis reportedly monitoring developments. It would not surprise me at all if one day soon we wake up to news that Man Utd have been sold.

Trouble ahead. Losing faith in their man at the helm. Saudis reportedly monitoring developments. It would not surprise me at all if one day soon we wake up to news that Man Utd have been sold.

Why would you get rid of the goose whist it is still producing golden eggs!

The Glazer's aren't stupid and will only sell when they foresee that they aren't going to be drawing £60m PA and they can sell up for top money
I can easily see them there for at least another ten years

Glazers sell to Saudis.
Press narrative: We welcome investment in English football.
Khaldoon reaction: Oh shit!
Bluemoon reaction: Damn those noisy neighbours. They'll not win anything in our lifetime.
Dipper reaction: Filthy oil money. It's not fair, that's another 30 years without the title.
Twittersphere haters: Serves City right.

As long as FFP remains and allows clubs to have "manageable debt", there is zero chance of them selling up.

Ironically, if the current "complaint" against City goes belly up and ultimately leaves UEFA with egg on their face, we may see the death of FFP in its current format, which could potentially provoke them to sell.

LCLG

while shopping malls continue to struggle with the online threat the rags are uncle malcs big pay day would be very surprised to see him sell at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.