Online or outdoors what's your preference

I find the picking it up at the post office (because obviously you're not in when they deliver it) and having to send it back again if it doesn't fit far more annoying that wandering around a shop and trying it on then and there tbh.

I do both. I recently went into Selfridges and tried a pair of £120 jeans on. They fitted great.
Went home that evening after a few beers and ordered them online for £65 from somewhere else. Brilliant.

TK Maxx rules OK.
I'm usually found in there at 9am on a Monday with my 2 year old grandaughter. This week i got a pair of walking boots for 40 notes before popping over to TJ Hughes and bagging 2 Lacoste hoodies for £100. Pleased with our bargains we had toast and a brew at the market cafe and watched the world go by in the sunshine.

Online is always better, when I asked the female assistant if the bejewelled 2000 butt plug is better than the fat Larry trucker model she called security.

Mind you I was in a travel agents at the time

Malls! that's worse than you saying closet

That's what they're called over here you bastard. I've been here 40 years. If I didn't conform and talk like the locals I would have been arrested 40 years ago for murdering the next person that said, "what"? I can't even pronounce my last name properly without getting a stunned look back.
Nowt wrong with a closet either lady.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.