Birds

marco

not the type you clicked for, little birds in the sides of the dorma on the roof, i put a new window in last summer and forgot to put some cladding back on each side and now they look like they are in there for the winter ,small things with some green on them,will they go in spring or stay and nest,whats the best thing to do?

Ask yourself, will they cause any damage? If not leave them - do your bit for nature. Sounds like a greenfinch by the way but difficult to know without a piccie. Look em up.

Ask yourself, will they cause any damage? If not leave them - do your bit for nature. Sounds like a greenfinch by the way but difficult to know without a piccie. Look em up.

I thought we only asked for piccys when there was a chance they we could see great tits. I'm confused

not the type you clicked for, little birds in the sides of the dorma on the roof, i put a new window in last summer and forgot to put some cladding back on each side and now they look like they are in there for the winter ,small things with some green on them,will they go in spring or stay and nest,whats the best thing to do?
Most probably housemartins marco,get them to sing you a song.

Wing it, see what happens

birds are no problem(you think) we had pigeons in the cladding under the roof,the guys who put it in never sealed the ends,one day one of my daughter screamed I ran upstairs and she pointed out a tiny bug on closer inspection more and more appeared ,ended up the whole bedroom was infested with bird mites ,and on looking my other daughters bedroom was as well,had to strip the whole rooms and all the cuddly toys went to the tip,we ended up having chicken wire fitted to the ends of the cladding after clearing the birds out,thats pigeons though,also in the middle of the night birds scrabbling above your head can be a pisser as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.