Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What??- disagree he’s a decent bloke?? Until everyone here knows who I am- I have to preface everything with “I’m a dipper” so let me give you some context.Salah has been rode sideways by the Egyptian FA.. period... they are allegedly corrupt as anything you have witnessed and have taken advantage of his “global” appeal no end (they even put an image of him on the side of their national
aircraft carrier
). He is straight up used by them. On what basis do you arrive at “I disagree he’s a decent bloke”?
The picture would have been more suited to the submarine fleet.
"Dive, dive, dive!!

EDIT: Damn, beat me to it!

just another thing to protect him in games and dare try and tackle him ?? i never wish injury on anybody but why put out a statement like that if its not for protecting the player

Last edited:
Next time Liverpool play look at how many of them wear a special bandage on their ankles outside their socks.

Noticed at least 6 had them against us.

Can see some miracle happening and Salah will be just fine for the next game. Nothing will stop them this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.