Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

The old saying That you should be nice to people on the way up. Because they’re the same ones you meet on the way down. Old Andy never thought it would apply to him.
No one I know(RN) who’s come into contact with him has a good word to say about him.
Yep. That's why the newspapers are merrily sticking the boot in as well. He's always been a twat and this is their chance for payback. I can't see them letting up on him after that horror show on Saturday night.

I agree about the public's regard for the Queen, but she’s a 93 years old woman whose ability to command a situation like this is surely diminished. I don’t think they’re definitely finished as an institution, but this is extremely toxic and plays to many of the genuine concerns and criticisms of those who oppose having a monarchy. This whole situation is proving difficult to contain following what has to be said is a self-inflicted wound. They’ve made a bad situation far, far worse by way of this interview and given it a momentum it wouldn’t otherwise have. He’d have been better off staying silent and sloping off into the background.

Woking Pizza Express ffs! Who signed that one off!
As expense claims go I don't think that would have been too much.

I agree about the public's regard for the Queen, but she’s a 93 years old woman whose ability to command a situation like this is surely diminished. I don’t think they’re definitely finished as an institution, but this is extremely toxic and plays to many of the genuine concerns and criticisms of those who oppose having a monarchy. This whole situation is proving difficult to contain following what has to be said is a self-inflicted wound. They’ve made a bad situation far, far worse by way of this interview and given it a momentum it wouldn’t otherwise have. He’d have been better off staying silent and sloping off into the background.

The taxpayer no doubt, with tip

I absolutely don’t disagree with that.

The next few years for them needs to look like-

Andrew disappearing, not being killed just going abroad and no one hearing from him again.

The Queen living a few more years.

Charles continuing to play the nice guy on tele (Duchy of Cornwall series he did come across well).

Harry and Meghan behaving like Will and Kate and keeping their heads down.

If all this happens they can keep going but another big fuck up and things get interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.