Mourinho announced as new Spurs coach

I think this has a chance of going really well for Spurs. The squad is much, much better than what he inherited at United and the template is there. They have solid centerbacks, Ndombele and Sissoko in midfield, Son and Lucas Moura are prototypical Mourinho wingers, and Kane is an amazing target man up front. He's always done his best work in underdog type roles, and these guys have been underperforming and in need of a new voice for months now.

Of course it all hinges on the good Mourinho showing up, but maybe his experience at United and his time out of the game put the fear of god in him a little bit. He still lives and breathes football and this is probably his last shot without having to take a big step down first. Definitely a chance worth taking at least.

No, you've answered my point.

i was arguing the line ''as who the fuck would want him'' when clearly as you say teams would want him, it's him that can reject PL clubs.

I think you knew exactly what the OP meant.

He will be running out of takers very soon whether he wants to manage them or not.

He's still a massive cnut and ego driven tosser.

It'll work out well for them, PEG will already be envisioning the legendary 8-1-1 formation to park the spud bus.

Loris
Walker-peters Wife Shagger New CB Toby A Twunt Rose ----------
Winks Dire Ndombele -------------------------------------------------- BACK 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Huge gap for opponents to play football whilst we sit back
SON ------------------------------------------------------------------chase every clearance

KANE ------------------------------------------------------------------ Stand and point at Son chasing the clearances

Piss easy this management lark for PEG

Ali to Rags for 100m to continue their English led resurgence to the top half

"Gareth, Gareth, come here - this blokes talking some sensible cr*p over here...."

But he should sell Kane for 1 Gazillion* and sign Ibra on a free

* Then he can get the band back together

So they sack a manager and then appoint a new one within 12 hours but no mention of how unethical this is unlike when Mancini came in to replace Hughes.

Another thing that pissed me off this morning, why did Sky new feel the need to include "former Manchester United manager" on their breaking news banner, surely if anything it should be former Chelsea Manager given his success and time there.

Wankers.

ERRR...to remind United fans who helped get them in the shite they're now in and will be for the foreseeable future....Beautiful!!

Big change in “philosophy” this. They’ve spent years building this team with the future in mind playing some half decent football at times and now they’re going in a completely different direction with mourinho. Going to be interesting to see the fans reaction, they’ll win more games under Bourinho but he didn’t earn his nickname for nothing.

Ultimately it hasn’t worked for Spurs as they’ve won nothing so maybe it isn’t bad a bad idea but it’s a hell of a risk. Mourinho will fall out with players and in time, Levy. he won’t accept not buying anybody for 2 years, he won’t use the academy unless there’s no option. He might win them a cup in his time there but it will end in a complete car crash and put them back to the spurs of 10 years ago just being also rans.

Hope he falls out with one of the Belgian centre backs immediately, could be a decent stop gap for us.

I'm genuinely baffled by all these posters saying it's a great appointment??? He lost it at real and never really got it back, every appointment since his been a disaster with his teams playing more and more dire football than the last. He won a Europa league because he forfeit the league, knowing which was an easier opportunity. 1 season and he will blow up again maybe less when levy reneges on his money promise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.