Mourinho announced as new Spurs coach

Ozil to Spurs....

As an aside Derty Alli, Sir Harry, and Son will improve their snide/diving prowess under Jose.

Expect shithousery.

The squad he has is very, very good. Spurs were the 3rd best side in the league comfortably before Ndombele and Lo Celso arrived, who are 2 players who should improve them massively.

Their last 9 months has been incredible levels of under-performing, and if Mourinho's arrival makes Alderweireld and Vertonghen reconsider leaving, and the problems that have been building up within the squad go away, then they could possibly get near us and Liverpool next season.

The big question is just which Mourinho is going to turn up.
Is the squad that good?

Lloris, pretty average these days and Gazza the other one is alright.
Full backs, pretty average all round.
CB, Alderweireld and Vertonghen nowhere near the levels of before and both look to want out and I dont think it was due to the manager. They both will double/treble their wages and get a nice big payment for signing a free contract somewhere. Sanchez and Foyth arent terrible but they wont be winning anything with them.

Midfield, strong but not performing at the highest level. Pretty poor outside the starting midfield though.

Forwards, all round very good with goal scorers but they run Son and Kane into the ground as they have no one else.

Going to need a lot of money and time to sort that out.

The trophy room at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, ready for Jose's inspection.....

v35cg8cr6i521.jpg

Have the Amazon cameras started rolling yet at Spurs?

Jose did say one of his greatest achievements was getting United 2nd in 2017/18

Be interesting to see or hear what he told Levy what he can achieve with Spurs albeit

also interesting to see or hear what budget he say he needed from Levy to achieve it.

I think hes got a fair chance of getting top 4. Midfield and Forwards threaten any team

He just needs to sort out that shocking defence and get enough 1 nil wins to get there.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.