Tenuous links to famous people

Been sat in a bar this week on Fureventura & the waitress there lived in Chaddy so got chatting, her brother played in a band called Technique, named after Hathershaw Tech in the early 60's, supported Sweet, Mud, Quo etc

About as tenuous as you can get.

Mani out of Stone Roses lives round the corner from me.

Waves at fellow Heaton Moor forum member. When Town bar first opened (around 2001) I worked behind the bar with Imelda - we (the bar staff and associated people) would often have a few beers after closing.

I went to the same school as Wes Brown (Burnage) - also Roger Byrne, Utd Munich victim (not simultaneously....)

Many years ago a bloke stood next to me in a piss stone in a Nantwich Hotel and said hi.His old fella was the compere at the venue where we were staying and this guy had the Saturday evening off.Probably the last one for decades.
It was Robbie Williams.
My neighbour used to take me to City home games ... Glyn Pardoe and Alan Oakes brother Ken,is a very good mate of mine and I play doms with him on a Friday.
I`ve met Amos Brierly (ex Emmerdale Farm) who just loved his whiskies.

Glyn Pardoe - I have a photo of me and Glyn but don't know how to put it on here

I think Oakie must live in Mid-Cheshire, like me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.