Pochettino sacked by Spurs

Incidently the haste of this appointment after the sacking of Pochettino sacking means they were DEFINATELY talking to Mourinho beforehand. So....
Where is the criticism of Levy, Lewis etc?

Sorry, my mistake only City get criticised for this sort of thing.
And neither should be. Succession planning is practical common sense and good business. I never understand why it is criticised

He'll have a nice sabbatical. Maybe have a meal with GPC and at the Rags in July.

Think he’ll have the choice of Bayern, Madrid , maybe Juventus and united if he waits until the summer.

A tad unfair that! Eddie Howe has managed Bournemouth, yep Bournemouth, to four years of survival in the Premier League - most of it fairly comfortable survival as well if I remember correctly. And while playing decent football. And with (probably) the smallest budget in the Premier League. Not saying he should be managing one of the "top 6" (or top 14 or whatever it is these days), but I think he deserves a bit of respect!

He's not done badly - I lived down there and have many friends who are Cherries fans who love him but fact is thats all he has done as player or manager - the one time he tried elsewhere he failed. For Spurs even Maureen is less of a gamble than Eddie Howe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.