Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reinstated. Now I realise that our Merseyside friends are about as popular as a fart in a phone box, and they do tend to get the juices flowing among City fans. And we did have a bit of a rodent infestation after the game a couple of weeks back. We think most of them have now, er, left. But pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fuc try to play nicely boys and girls. We don't want to have to remove the thread again.

To be honest - this place has been a better one without the thread present

booooooooo (the thread)

I am surprised that nobody has seized the opportunity to congratulate that esteemed financial body, standard chartered, on their timely severing of ties to the organisation ‘pitch@palace’ which is headed by the much maligned Prince Andrew.
This is surely conclusive evidence that the aforementioned banking organisation will have nothing to do with anyone or anything on whom any suspicion of wrong-doing may fall, and we should all admire the moral rectitude displayed by these guardians of corporate goodness.
The speed with which they distanced themselves from any body which may have cast a shadow over their law-abiding conduct speaks volumes about their desire not to be associated now or in the past or future with any rogue states, terrorist organisations, or criminal gangs.
Unless anyone has information which may contradict this, we should doff our proverbial caps to this example of corporate morality.

Reinstated. Now I realise that our Merseyside friends are about as popular as a fart in a phone box, and they do tend to get the juices flowing among City fans. And we did have a bit of a rodent infestation after the game a couple of weeks back. We think most of them have now, er, left. But pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fuc try to play nicely boys and girls. We don't want to have to remove the thread again.
It’s been better not having this thread knocking about.

Even the Rags main thread and the Soccer Club United of Manchester thread were better than this became.

Cant promise depends on what the dippers say but I will try lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.