Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most telling Mason decision, the keepers handball. Mason took hold of the ball and the keeper had stood still, so the free kick should have been right there. Mason walked four steps further away from the goal. I checked the distances when I got home. He then marked out six paces for the defensive wall.

Incompetence or cheating , who knows
He didn't even need to pace it out. When he took the ball back it was two yards inside the box so 16 yards from the goal. Didn't need to spray a line as the six yard line was sufficient. What we should have done was refuse to take the kick until he had marched them back

You are quite correct about Wolves and Norwich of course but I have been to every home game so far this season and we do get refereed differently to other teams and it is this frustration that is so annoying. Mr Mason was a prime example of that. It is frustrating to go every week and watch our team play fantastic football only for it to be ruined by poor officiating. I don’t look forward to games any more. Teams come to us, park the bus, kick us off the park and refs ignore their misdemeanours but book ours. And don’t get me started on VAR - which I was in favour of.
I agree but it was the absolutely criminal nature of Mason's refereeing that helped to build the atmosphere.

Well, apart from spelling Gundogan wrong and playing the wide midfielders and forwards on their wrong sides...
Now I know the difference between a fast ball, curve ball, slider, knuckle ball, all the poster has done is have the two wide players, oh f**k it.

He didn't even need to pace it out. When he took the ball back it was two yards inside the box so 16 yards from the goal. Didn't need to spray a line as the six yard line was sufficient. What we should have done was refuse to take the kick until he had marched them back

De bruyne, was angry but also seemed to just accept the incompetence. I agree that they should have made a big thing of it, though bookings would have ensued.

You are quite correct about Wolves and Norwich of course but I have been to every home game so far this season and we do get refereed differently to other teams and it is this frustration that is so annoying. Mr Mason was a prime example of that. It is frustrating to go every week and watch our team play fantastic football only for it to be ruined by poor officiating. I don’t look forward to games any more. Teams come to us, park the bus, kick us off the park and refs ignore their misdemeanours but book ours. And don’t get me started on VAR - which I was in favour of.
I have been to every home game also bar 1, I understand this about teams parking the bus, and agree with us getting kicked then our first foul is a yellow, it is frustrating, but it is also frustrating that pep knows teams will park the bus but we still persist in playing the same way, we still continue to average about 10 corners a game and score none, we have several dangerous set pieces a game and do nothing with them, even when we are loosing there is no urgency to get the ball up quick it is still pass pass pass, sometimes there is.nothing wrong with a long ball up when needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.