Women's Football/Mark Sampson

Charged despite an investigation by his current club (Stevenage) which concluded that the allegation had "no foundation". This, after his previous issue with Eni Aluko a couple of years back.

He’s not a part of their crooked clique, bit like Sterling, so everything is fair game for them to try and ruin his life

Charged despite an investigation by his current club (Stevenage) which concluded that the allegation had "no foundation". This, after his previous issue with Eni Aluko a couple of years back.

The case with Aluko ended her England career. I'll never forget how her teammates deserted her by publicly siding with the coach against her.

The case with Aluko ended her England career. I'll never forget how her teammates deserted her by publicly siding with the coach against her.

Do you think they were right in doing so?

Not a trick or arse question, I just don’t know.

Do you think they were right in doing so?

Not a trick or arse question, I just don’t know.

I was very much against it. I thought it was a cruel thing to do, even if they didn't believe Aluko's story. Some of those players were Aluko's Chelsea teammates at the time, which made it all the more disappointing, because you'd think they would know Aluko well enough to know she wouldn't frivolously accuse someone of something like that.

I was very much against it. I thought it was a cruel thing to do, even if they didn't believe Aluko's story. Some of those players were Aluko's Chelsea teammates at the time, which made it all the more disappointing, because you'd think they would know Aluko well enough to know she wouldn't frivolously accuse someone of something like that.

I have to say she does always come across well when I’ve heard her speak.

So that should have carried on as normal even if the didn't believe her serious allegations?

Wonder why the current manager doesn’t select her as she is surely better than Duggan and a few others that get selected

So that should have carried on as normal even if the didn't believe her serious allegations?

I would say, if my friend or someone I know accused someone else I know of something as nefarious as this, and I didn't believe their version of events, I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to publicly humiliate them because I'd like to think it wasn't a malicious accusation. Some of Aluko's Chelsea teammates seen in that celebration have since expressed regret for their part in it.

Wonder why the current manager doesn’t select her as she is surely better than Duggan and a few others that get selected

Phil Neville believes she isn't good enough, which is neither here nor there for me. She's 32 years old and has no divine right to be selected for the national team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.