Anyone prefer being alone?

I’ve developed a thing for German girls. I had a night in Berlin on Sunday and the three barmaids in the Mitte pub were all brilliant as were couple of the patrons. I spotted a few more lookers as I pottered about too.

It’s ridiculous. You get used to total independence and freedom yet know full well a stunning woman will have you smitten in seconds.
Did you finger any of them?

Reminds me of a night in Newcastle, the FA cup game 2001-2002 when we got beat 1-0. Was on that ship Tuxedo Princess when it was a nightclub. My mate copped off with a bird and was snogging her. What he didn't realise was the smile she had on her face was down to me fingering her whilst they were snogging; )

No. They were just so sweet and polite. Couldn’t do enough for you. All spoke very good English.

Düsseldorf was the same. They had table service and our waitress, dressed up as Alice in Wonderland for Carnival, kept us refreshed.

I’m starting to think a foreign girl will be my ticket out of this country one day.

No. They were just so sweet and polite. Couldn’t do enough for you. All spoke very good English.

Düsseldorf was the same. They had table service and our waitress, dressed up as Alice in Wonderland for Carnival, kept us refreshed.

I’m starting to think a foreign girl will be my ticket out of this country one day.
Try Welsh girls mate if you want out. When I was free and single they all loved a good fingering. Most of them were very grateful.

Reminds me of a night in Newcastle, the FA cup game 2001-2002 when we got beat 1-0. Was on that ship Tuxedo Princess when it was a nightclub. My mate copped off with a bird and was snogging her. What he didn't realise was the smile she had on her face was down to me fingering her whilst they were snogging; )

Did she know?

Try Welsh girls mate if you want out. When I was free and single they all loved a good fingering. Most of them were very grateful.

There’s no work in Wales. I thought of Spain for a long time but it’s really not me. I’m getting more and more serious about emigrating. So little here for me now.

There’s no work in Wales. I thought of Spain for a long time but it’s really not me. I’m getting more and more serious about emigrating. So little here for me now.

Get your arse back up here and give the greatest city in the world another go!!

It will click this time!

Get your arse back up here and give the greatest city in the world another go!!

It will click this time!

For a third time?! I just can’t get it going in Manchester. I concede my second spell was much better (made so many friends) but all my work was temporary. I’m more financially comfortable in London.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.