Anyone prefer being alone?

For a third time?! I just can’t get it going in Manchester. I concede my second spell was much better (made so many friends) but all my work was temporary. I’m more financially comfortable in London.

Loads of work up here at the moment. Cheaper accommodation. More bars. City. Blue moon members.

There’s no work in Wales. I thought of Spain for a long time but it’s really not me. I’m getting more and more serious about emigrating. So little here for me now.
You don't need to work there just go for the weekend, best girls goin if it's fingering your after, very accommodating

Loads of work up here at the moment. Cheaper accommodation. More bars. City. Blue moon members.

I own where I live now but East London is getting worse. They’ve gentrified the pubs and it was £5.50 a lager last night. I craved a Crystal Gold.

Manchester frustrates me. I have a love hate relationship with it. I’ll another visit in early 2020 and maybe take in flat viewings. I don’t know. I’m literally looking at a blank sheet of paper when I turn 40.

Reminds me of a night in Newcastle, the FA cup game 2001-2002 when we got beat 1-0. Was on that ship Tuxedo Princess when it was a nightclub. My mate copped off with a bird and was snogging her. What he didn't realise was the smile she had on her face was down to me fingering her whilst they were snogging; )

Very well played that man.

There’s no work in Wales. I thought of Spain for a long time but it’s really not me. I’m getting more and more serious about emigrating. So little here for me now.

If you have no kids here or much to keep you I would fuck off out of the place in a flash. This country is on a downward slope. The weather is shite as well, I mean fuck me bent refs, Ant and Dec and its cold pissing down and never comes light. Mate the place is a fucking hovel if you have the chance go and find a place that makes you happy.

As for those exotic women, go and visit Croatia. Wall to wall stunners, if only I were 20 years younger!! Still cheers me up just talking to them...which they are happy to do.

It’s just my mum really. As daft as it sounds, we’re very close and she’s aged. I’m staying here for her. I imagine I’ll leave the country once there’s no need to be around.

I’m a huge fan of Scandinavia, Germany and Eastern Europe.

In 2009 I moved in with my then fiancee and we lasted a few weeks, arguing constantly before we split in very acrimonious circumstances (long story but we worked for the same company managing council housing and she claimed she had left me due to DV so that she could get a flat ASAP, caused me a load of shit, etc) and for the past 10 years I have lived alone and bloody loved it and thought that I would do for the rest of my life despite getting together with a wonderful lady in 2013 (we actually first met in 2010), 6 years later we are still going strong and in October, at the ripe old age of 48 I took the plunge and moved in with her. I thought I would struggle living with someone again and not having my free life any more but you know what? I am loving it and am really happy, we get on so well and its all so comfortable!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.