United's debt

If they go shits up theyll be some dodgy deal just like Liverpool got when they were right in the shitter.

Reactions: mat
The raggies will certainly be in the doodoo if they don't get into any European competition next season. Perhaps this is why they will get all the help they need to win this season's EL. I am sure UEFA, through Gill et al, will give them all the help they need as we can see there is no chance, at present, that they will get there in the league.
Let's see if they get favourable draws and if certain favourites to win it get knocked out .
I'm sure utd will be playing blind farmers eleven from Bulgaria closely followed by the Kazakhstan dog and duck fc in the next rounds.
Be worth keeping an eye on to see what happens.

Let's see if they get favourable draws and if certain favourites to win it get knocked out .
I'm sure utd will be playing blind farmers eleven from Bulgaria closely followed by the Kazakhstan dog and duck fc in the next rounds.

That's most of the teams in the EL, isn't it? Won't prove anything.

They already got drawn against the Kazakhstan dog and duck fc in the group stage. The rags smashed them 1-0 at home while the Alkmaar cheesemakers beat them 6-0 at home and 5-0 away.

Perhaps as we are talking DEBT, we should make mention about the state of the swamp. Even the most raggy media acknowledge that the ground has seen better days & the roof leaks in many places. Add in that they refuse to make expensive alterations just to bring the dump to basic requirements for the disabled ( that HAD to be done years ago ) and we have serious numbers here.

One rag friendly source put out some figures that in total came to 750 million pounds. Get in.

The raggies will certainly be in the doodoo if they don't get into any European competition next season. Perhaps this is why they will get all the help they need to win this season's EL. I am sure UEFA, through Gill et al, will give them all the help they need as we can see there is no chance, at present, that they will get there in the league.
Ban city from the CL and bring in the as yet unknown ‘closest top flight neighbour’ rule. That should sort it for everyone...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.