United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Twitter
ac657fa4c464bd852cb2a9683fadd906.jpg

So many disturbing things about that. But the most disturbing ...

"Brothers's" - what the actual fuck???

They are up to : -
1.1 billion fans and followers
from the 657 million they had about 5 years ago.
I think they have invented cloning.
Their commercial revenue is £385.8m. That means each of these 1.1bn fans contributes an average of 35pence each.
Match tickets and merchandise must be dirt cheap in Stratford

1.1 billion eh...that's just short of one fifth of the worlds total population. Ollies got to get it right this season

That doesn't actually seem too unrealistic, i think at least 1 in every 5 people I meet is a wanker, so there's definitely a statistical correlation to be tested.

Most males over the age of 12 wank but I am not sure that makes them Rags, being obnoxious gobshites who haven't got a clue about football on the other hand does.

Was in kho Samui a couple of years ago and was walking down the Main Street on the way to watch our lg cup final resplendent in my new snide city shirt just purchased that morning when out of a bar tumbled a load of young lads from the uk. Anyway one of them clocked my shirt and started pointing to his calve where he had the rags club badge tattooed to which I said fuck me I hope that hurt you coont.

Most males over the age of 12 wank but I am not sure that makes them Rags, being obnoxious gobshites who haven't got a clue about football on the other hand does.

or a dipper - nothing to choose in obnoxious gobshiteness levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.