Travelling to Zagreb..

Anyone seen any decent cheap ways of getting there? Flying from Edinburgh so have to go via somewhere
Using Momondo (flight comparison website);

£244 return from Edinburgh going Tuesday coming back Thursday.

£171 if you go Tuesday and come back on the Friday.

Flying with Lufthansa too so you would get looked after a bit better.

Can't wait for this one! Anyone got any idea how many tickets we've sold?
Don't know how many but I'd be surprised if there are more than 750.

Tricky (expensive) to get to, just before Christmas, fucking cold, dead rubber etc

Looking forward to it.

Don't know how many but I'd be surprised if there are more than 750.

Tricky (expensive) to get to, just before Christmas, fucking cold, dead rubber etc

Looking forward to it.

Managed to get it for £68 return. Includes a 6 hour flixbus from Vienna to Zagreb early morning day of the game and the same again the day after the match before flying to Birmingham then train back to Manc but beggars can't be choosers haha. Can't wait.

Dep Manchester Monday evening to Budapest flights are £38 with a £15 train journey to Zagreb the following day. Return same route is about £100 for flights plus £15 bus. We paid less for the return flights but booked ages ago.

Dep Manchester Monday evening to Budapest flights are £38 with a £15 train journey to Zagreb the following day. Return same route is about £100 for flights plus £15 bus. We paid less for the return flights but booked ages ago.
I'm on the exact same trip. Looking forward to this, should be a blast!

Managed to get it for £68 return. Includes a 6 hour flixbus from Vienna to Zagreb early morning day of the game and the same again the day after the match before flying to Birmingham then train back to Manc but beggars can't be choosers haha. Can't wait.
You've done well there for that price but I don't think I could manage 12 hours on a bus!

I'm flying out Manchester to Zagreb via Brussels, but having a brief tour of Europe on the way back and getting in a few other football games on the way.

Flying Stansted to Lubljana Tuesday to Friday £76 incl insurance. Train to Zagreb Weds to Thurs 2hours 20mins each way. I think it's about 18 Euros.

You've done well there for that price but I don't think I could manage 12 hours on a bus!

I'm flying out Manchester to Zagreb via Brussels, but having a brief tour of Europe on the way back and getting in a few other football games on the way.

12 hours on a bus is like Palace away

I consider myself an avid away day fan in europe but I'm not in your league mate, I take my hat off to you enduring that marathon.....:-)

Using Momondo (flight comparison website);

£244 return from Edinburgh going Tuesday coming back Thursday.

£171 if you go Tuesday and come back on the Friday.

Flying with Lufthansa too so you would get looked after a bit better.

Cheers saw similar on skyscanner just wondered if anyone had seen any others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.