Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulisic is in better form than any player in the top 4. it will be a more entertaining game for the neutral but harder for City if he plays. 2-2 if he does, 3-1 to City if mot.
So City are supposed to be scared of Pulisic then, if we are we won't win fuck all this season, he's average at best.

Pulisic is in better form than any player in the top 4. it will be a more entertaining game for the neutral but harder for City if he plays. 2-2 if he does, 3-1 to City if mot.
He’s in better form than Sterling?

At any rate, he is a doubt for the game with a hip injury.

This is the game where we show them the kind of monster of a team Pep has built in the last four years.
Chelsea are just getting started. We should aim to do the perfect fkng game as we bounce back from a shitty Liverpool loss.

Might be a low crowd lots still on general sale.

Yes I noticed that, and was fairly puzzled by it. This is a very big match. Either we recover completely from the Liverpool result and truly, properly kick start our season with a run of wins, or I fear the title's theirs.
But then out of curiosity, I looked at the prices. This is a ferociously expensive match for someone on a working man's budget. And it's on telly, so if you're already paying your BT subscription, or whoever, well, I can understand that people would hesitate...especially if you're thinking of going to the Shaktar game.
It's a crying shame, because we need a big crowd, and we need a big noise, to show them that we're unconditionally behind them at this crucial juncture in the season.

Is there an argument here to start Bravo?
If doubts on Ederson, maybe sub them.at half time.

It feels like we are up against it from all sides. Dodgy refs, Var, injuries to key players
Chelsea are a decent team and will test us. Its time to show why we are champions and that means everyone doing their bit, players, fans, Pep, the lot.
We are in this together, we fight to the end. CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.