Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangerous corner Weir and Ellen capitalised from the rebound on her first start. Jill bossed the header to set us away and Stanway on her 100th appearance stuck it in the opposite corner. Janine down the wing yet again, found Georgia to finish sweetly off the post. Beckie to Scott to Hemp in an ocean of space inside the box for her first of the season. Good play Georgia and Wullaert lasered it into the bottom corner for 5-0. Only negative was Stanway's two yellows. Really appreciated my wotm Beckie's intelligence and attacking influence filling in at RB, sure it was her best game I've seen. Played with a luscious cohesion today, if we keep that up everything's possible.

The first game I've missed this season and we get our 'luscious cohesion' back! As long as it remains to include the next home game i'll cope!

Women's Super League salary cap: FA open to changes to 'attract world-class talent'

Funny how this has not been an issue for years as we lost our best players but as soon a the Rags get in, this happens. I am sure its just a coincidence :)-

The Rags are struggling - so hey presto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.