Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise that Salah and Robertson are back in training. However, if Klopp keeps on playing the Egyptian diver with his weak ankle you would think it would do more damage in the long term.

No surprise that Salah and Robertson are back in training. However, if Klopp keeps on playing the Egyptian diver with his weak ankle you would think it would do more damage in the long term.

Do you think Klippety is worried about that?

He's as desperate to win the title as the sad bastards that follow that shitstain of a club.

Ha so much for both of them being out at the weekend,does anyone at that club know how to do anything that doesn't involve lying

Well; unlike that mob, I'm not going to celebrate any player getting injured. It's their livelihood, remember. Plus, Salah doesn't come across too badly, considering who he's playing for.
Me neither, even though plenty of them thought Gomes had it coming because of Mori's tackle on Origi, the twats.

I will dislike Mourinho less if he parks the bus against Liverpool next time they encounter Spurs. Parking the bus seems to be one of the only things that stops them. Allardyce of all people managed it with us.

ETA: also agreed that Mane is underrated, everyone jerks off over Salah but Mane is just as good.

The magic Scouse healing juice works wonders!

Here's the rub, they weren't injured, it was all a smokescreen to get them out of International duty thus giving them an extended rest..

Tomorrow coming out of Dipper Central it will be.. Ooh it's touch and go the diver and the sweaty sock will be fit, ooh too many games, ooh it's not fair, players are not machines..

Weekend arrives and both will be on the pitch...

Selfish, don't give a fcuk about anyone else attitude, fcuk the National teams needs.. Horrible club, no class, no morals..

and they truly believe, they as a club are loved by the Nation and all the Country are right behind them willing them on..!

... Deluded is not the word..!

Here's the rub, they weren't injured, it was all a smokescreen to get them out of International duty thus giving them an extended rest..

Tomorrow coming out of Dipper Central it will be.. Ooh it's touch and go the diver and the sweaty sock will be fit, ooh too many games, ooh it's not fair, players are not machines..

Weekend arrives and both will be on the pitch...

Selfish, don't give a fcuk about anyone else attitude, fcuk the National teams needs.. Horrible club, no class, no morals..

and they truly believe, they as a club are loved by the Nation and all the Country are right behind them willing them on..!

... Deluded is not the word..!
Well, I would never have even dreamed of that in my wildest imagination!
Tell me that's only a double Clarkie with twist and pike.

I don't believe you. You're sick!!!

Well well..

Former #MCFC manager Sven-Goran Eriksson: “It will [be the season Liverpool win the league], for sure. I’m a Liverpool fan, always been, all my life. Nobody knows [this]. I’m quite sure this is the year Liverpool will win the Premier League. It’s time.” [via @SkySportsNews]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.