Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Could you imagine if a family on the local estate had proven and undeniable links to at least two separate paedophiles? They'd be hounded out and their house left covered in graffiti and boarded up.
Yet somehow the family Windsor don't seem to be subject to this type of summary justice.
Of course they aren't,he has been sacked effectively and has lost his money from us,the next bit is maybe being grilled by the FBI,if there is justice to be had he will get it the right way,when you start hounding families you catch innocent people in the net

Wow what?

You go on threads not making any contribution but some sarcastic remark
Or
Go on a thread with a request to the mods to merge it.

That is your raison d'etre on his forum and you do it very well.

You should be proud of your skill set.
Just made an innocent suggestion to clean up the forum a bit.

No need to have a go.

Apologies for upsetting you x

Just made an innocent suggestion to clean up the forum a bit.

No need to have a go.

Apologies for upsetting you x

I am not upset, don't worry about it, the forum has seems stagnent new post wise at the minute and didn't want a toby young discussion cloggin up the andrew noncery discussion up.

This thread will be on page two by midnight anyway

We all know he is a twat.

But is he saying here if he wasn't married he would be a nonce?

Vile fucker anyway, up there with hopkins on the levels of twattery

Toby Young in wanting attention shocker.

He's drops off the radar then is allowed to write complete antagonist bollocks where he gets invited on to the rolling news channels. Gets found out then disappears for a few months. Then repeats...

Calm yer tits,he said he doesn't do pda's and he doesn't sweat,clearly he lied about both of them,as for the rest,i don't know
Fair enough,there was a thread recently though about miscarriages of justice and I thought well that's a waste of time considering how some on here perceive justice.
I don't like Andrew he's an arrogant entitled oaf IMO,however Prince or pauper guilt or innocence should be determined by a properly convened court of law and I get the feeling the media have smelt blood and want the kill.

If he is ever found guilty he should receive the same sentence as anyone else.

Fair enough,there was a thread recently though about miscarriages of justice and I thought well that's a waste of time considering how some on here perceive justice.
I don't like Andrew he's an arrogant entitled oaf IMO,however Prince or pauper guilt or innocence should be determined by a properly convened court of law and I get the feeling the media have smelt blood and want the kill.

If he is ever found guilty he should receive the same sentence as anyone else.
The trouble with him is that he has never been liked by the media,he has also sailed close to the wind on some dodgy deal making and is seen as a freeloader,you are right the media smell blood but i don't think he is getting it worse than he deserves,the fact checking on his interview is not really supporting what he said,i think he has dug himself in deeper now,all that aside i don't have an opinion on whether he has broken the law,it'll come out eventually

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.