Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

The trouble with him is that he has NEVER been liked by the media..

Not really true Karen. In the early 80's the media loved him, around the time of his marriage to Sarah Ferguson, he returned from the Falklands a war hero, and had the tag Randy Andy, which was an affectionate nickname in those days. He could do no wrong, whereas his brother Charles was perceived as an old fuddy duddy with his new wife Diana.

He is effectively finished now.

Of course they aren't,he has been sacked effectively and has lost his money from us,the next bit is maybe being grilled by the FBI,if there is justice to be had he will get it the right way,when you start hounding families you catch innocent people in the net

what on earth makes you think he’s had his £250K a year off the civil list stopped?

Not really true Karen. In the early 80's the media loved him, around the time of his marriage to Sarah Ferguson, he returned from the Falklands a war hero, and had the tag Randy Andy, which was an affectionate nickname in those days. He could do no wrong, whereas his brother Charles was perceived as an old fuddy duddy with his new wife Diana.

He is effectively finished now.
I forgot about the nickname,as for the war hero bit,they were all hero's,i heard tales of him not being that involved really,i think harry in afghan was more impressive

To be fair to him he was involved.
He flew helicopters in front of the navy ships to act as decoys for the Argie Exocet missiles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.