Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea are good in attack but will be lucky to concede less than 3 goals. We'll create plenty of chances. 4:1 City.

Same team as against Liverpool with Ederson, Mahrez and possibly Foden in. Gundogan is more likely to start though.
I might stick pins in my eyeballs if he starts rodders,dave and gundy together again,never works let alone against fast kids

I wish I had what you are on

What's your point? We are going to struggle? It will be an excellent open game with us creating plenty of opportunities. Hopefully, we won't be wasteful though. We created enough at Anfield to score 2-3 goals, especially if you factor in the non-pen calls.

What's your point? We are going to struggle? It will be an excellent open game with us creating plenty of opportunities. Hopefully, we won't be wasteful though. We created enough at Anfield to score 2-3 goals, especially if you factor in the non-pen calls.
My point is you just said we will win 4-1 and Chelsea are shit at the back, we are hardly solid at the back, we shipped 3 at anfield 3 against norwich 2 against wolves,

Maybe this is the game where we go back to Fernandino and Rodri as CBs. They looked very stable and Gundogan does great in the number 6 role. But unfortunately, it's more likely we will see Stones/Ferna in CB, Rodri in CDM and Gundo in attacking mid role, where he falls short in my opinion. I think we should bring Bernardo into the midfield again with KDB, and play Mahrez, Aguero and Sterling up front.

Gundogen should be dropped given recent form.

Rodders
KDB Foden
Mahrez Aguero Sterling

The defence can pick itself as far as I’m concerned as it’s all a much of a muchness

My point is you just said we will win 4-1 and Chelsea are shit at the back, we are hardly solid at the back, we shipped 3 at anfield 3 against norwich 2 against wolves,

That's Anfield where Barca shipped 4 with all their stars available. Ederson is back, we play at Etihad, etc. If you are so sure it will be a tight game, you can put money on it. You are free to make your own prediction. Let's see after the game who is right.

That's Anfield where Barca shipped 4 with all their stars available. Ederson is back, we play at Etihad, etc. If you are so sure it will be a tight game, you can put money on it. You are free to make your own prediction. Let's see after the game who is right.
Ok but 3 at Carrow road and 2 at home to wolves with no reply, Tottenham at home 2 shots 2 goals, ederson was in net at Norwich and against wolves and against spurs

Ok but 3 at Carrie road and 2 at home to wolves with no reply, Tottenham at home 2 shots 2 goals, ederson was in net at Norwich and against wolves and against spurs

What's your prediction then? 2:2? 1:3 Chelsea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.