Mourinho announced as new Spurs coach

Unpopular opinion no doubt, but to me the premier league is better with Mourinho in it.

He’ll certainly be good value with VAR, dislikes Klopp and his relationship with Levy is bound to start well but completely break down by the er...3rd season!

Same old, same old with Jose. Nice haircut, clear shave and lot of smiles and talk about happiness when he takes the job. Year or two later, he starts looking like homeless and in third year everybody fights in his dressing room. He wins something in between though and Spurs haven't won anything in many moons.

Last edited:
Just read a Spuds forum, yesterday Mourinho was a cnut, today, he's a great guy who'll try to play the Spurs way.
Never understood what's meant by the 'Spurs way' or the 'West Ham way', it's all nonsense

football fans. mst of city fans don't like Kane but if he would come to City, everybody would love him.

Danny Rose is absolutely fucked isn't he? Injury prone, honest, emotionally vulnerable, not that tall, Maureen is going to absolutely destroy him. Always has to find a puppy to kick to show the dressing room what a big man he is and I'd be shocked if Rose isn't at the front of the queue.

Bet he'll love Sissokho though, so big, such a willing runner, so lacking in footballing ability. Perfect

A midfield of Ndombele, Sissoko and Wanyama under Mourinho can be very effective defensively.

Unpopular opinion no doubt, but to me the premier league is better with Mourinho in it.

He’ll certainly be good value with VAR, dislikes Klopp and his relationship with Levy is bound to start well but completely break down by the er...3rd season!

Think he dislikes Pep more than Klopp, but he absolutely detests Liverpool.

The only worry for me is if Man Utd now get Pochettino. He'd be a huge upgrade on their current manager. Hopefully the Bayern offer comes in quickly.

Think he dislikes Pep more than Klopp, but he absolutely detests Liverpool.
"but he absolutely detests Liverpool", don't we all!
BaggyLoathsomeDeer-max-1mb.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.