Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well..

Former #MCFC manager Sven-Goran Eriksson: “It will [be the season Liverpool win the league], for sure. I’m a Liverpool fan, always been, all my life. Nobody knows [this]. I’m quite sure this is the year Liverpool will win the Premier League. It’s time.” [via @SkySportsNews]
Fcuk me even Sven is a dipper

Well well..

Former #MCFC manager Sven-Goran Eriksson: “It will [be the season Liverpool win the league], for sure. I’m a Liverpool fan, always been, all my life. Nobody knows [this]. I’m quite sure this is the year Liverpool will win the Premier League. It’s time.” [via @SkySportsNews]
Ha ha. Always knew he was a wrong un

For some reason unknown to me the Copa Libertadores final between Flamengo and River Plate at the Estadio Monumental in Lima, Peru will be aired on BBC Two on Saturday, 23 November from 19:45 GMT.
It was mentioned in a paper that the winners may be playing Liverpool in that "world's best" competition.

If Salah doesn't make it back for Palace, then his ankle injury is clearly a lot more significant than Liverpool are making out.

Liverpool losing Salah, is as serious for them as City losing Laporte. I'll be very interested to see if he plays 90 mins at Palace.

Salah will be fit as will Robertson, but Palace will give them what for, weird side Palace when their dander is up.

If Salah doesn't make it back for Palace, then his ankle injury is clearly a lot more significant than Liverpool are making out.

Liverpool losing Salah, is as serious for them as City losing Laporte. I'll be very interested to see if he plays 90 mins at Palace.
We'll see.

I'll still call bullshit on his injury until the line up against Palace is announced.

Here's the rub, they weren't injured, it was all a smokescreen to get them out of International duty thus giving them an extended rest..

Tomorrow coming out of Dipper Central it will be.. Ooh it's touch and go the diver and the sweaty sock will be fit, ooh too many games, ooh it's not fair, players are not machines..

Weekend arrives and both will be on the pitch...

Selfish, don't give a fcuk about anyone else attitude, fcuk the National teams needs.. Horrible club, no class, no morals..

and they truly believe, they as a club are loved by the Nation and all the Country are right behind them willing them on..!

... Deluded is not the word..!
Many of us care more about our own teams than the Wembley based national squad, the only difference being they've made a Scouse UDI while still wanting ever more hand outs from the British government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.