When life throws surprises ...

Going back to 1998 and my Dad died right at the end of January two days before my brother's 40th birthday and a week before mine
The funeral took place the week of my birthday and then I returned to work
I came home one evening and when I sat down wifey said "are you sitting comfortably!!" and then handed me a baby naming book. She was seven weeks pregnant

Excellent news, really chuffed for you both. Keep us up to date with developments. Got to be a pablo or Manuel (Manuela), in the name somewhere! Even Samir would do!

Me and Mrs Bluehammer was sent to the hospital today for what we thought was confirmation of our second miscarriage as there has been some bleeding these last few today.

At the the scan we sat waiting for the inevitable news but then to our shock was told by the sonographer ‘there is a heartbeat’

still a long way to go but wow. What relief.

Shite.

; ) Just kidding Mark. Congrats mate.

Me and Mrs Bluehammer was sent to the hospital today for what we thought was confirmation of our second miscarriage as there has been some bleeding these last few today.

At the the scan we sat waiting for the inevitable news but then to our shock was told by the sonographer ‘there is a heartbeat’

still a long way to go but wow. What relief.
Good luck Bro!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.