Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on Chelsea: "In the last years, they have been an incredible team. Lampard is consistent in his ideas - the results are there. I'm happy for him. I don’t know him well, but I've got information of him here and he is an excellent person."

Eddie is fit

Pep Guardiola has stated Leroy Sane will be out for a further two or three months.

Pep Guardiola on Derby being Frank Lampard's Barcelona B: "It is quite similar. It is too early. He has been a manager for a year and a half and I am a little longer because I am a little older but he has his future in his hands. Experience doesn’t count much..."

"I would say that when you know the club it is a good advantage and Lampard knows Chelsea perfectly - media, fans, players - that is good. When I arrived not many people trusted me. Few, few people. Maybe the president, sporting director and not many..."

"Frank was similar at Derby. He didn’t take results and people said he didn’t have experience. When nobody trusts you it is perfect because you win every game - you cannot lose more. The problem is when you have won titles and nothing is enough..."

"In case for Frank, it is perfect, an ideal situation. At the big clubs you have incredible players so it is easier to do a good job in Chelsea or Barcelona than another club. If you work a lot and have patience, the results and success can come."

Hi Pep Jamie Jackson from the Guardian, you're nine points behind.........

We'll just have to wait to hear the rest of that question.

Hi Pep Jamie Jackson from the Guardian, you're nine points behind.........

We'll just have to wait to hear the rest of that question.
Was going to post exactly the same thing. That guy is so predictable.

Frank Lampard on #ManCity: "I had a great year at City, I go there with nothing but good feelings. But I am Chelsea manager and I want to win. I see them with the same strength. They have had their issues with injury problems."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.