Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers is putting a very good case forward to get a look in at the top jobs. Would be a seamless transition for us. Likes the 433, his teams press well and are very much possession based.

He's very good at getting his most effective players playing to their strengths
Thye are not very much possesion based when most of it is long ball to vardy,he is another hyped manager imo,anyone can win loads in scotland and he is as good as bobby was in the cl,not very good

Thye are not very much possesion based when most of it is long ball to vardy,he is another hyped manager imo,anyone can win loads in scotland and he is as good as bobby was in the cl,not very good
He overachieved at the dippers, running a manifestly superior City so close. Yeah fair enough you can argue that titles at Celtic are a gimme but if he maintains his outstanding start to life at Leicester until May then he justifies the hype imo

Rodgers and Sterling reunited...
Rodgers is the one who actually started all this nonsense about Sterling in the media with his snide remarks about him turning down a good contract..how dare he refuse 100k at that age..a 'rebel/bad boy & money-grabbing' narrative that has stuck ever since..Also how he tried to vilify Moussa Dembele through the media for wanting to leave Celtic for a better club after promising to let him go only for him to snake Celtic in the middle of the season for a better club himself..will always stick
Doesnt matter what he does with Leicester as a manager but I'll pass for his off the field antics..A good fit for Liverpool with his false sense of self importance and NPD
Rodgers is a dick.

Hung Sterling out to dry and was the #1 catalyst for all the shit Sterling got.

And when he went to Liverpool from Swansea he lost 2stone, had his teeth whitened and cheated on his wife.

He also lost the title for Liverpool through his inept defensive tactics when it got to the crunch time.

Don’t really want that **** anywhere near us to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
A week is a long time in football, as evidenced at Tottenham in the last few days.

It's also fair to say, that having plenty of time to plan, didn't help either United or Arsenal.

For all these reasons, I think it's difficult to predict who'll be either suitable, capable, or available, when push comes to shove, especially if United/Arsenal/Real Madrid/Bayern Munich have all changed their Manager in the meantime.

He overachieved at the dippers, running a manifestly superior City so close. Yeah fair enough you can argue that titles at Celtic are a gimme but if he maintains his outstanding start to life at Leicester until May then he justifies the hype imo
He had suarez,raz, coutinho and slippery g to name a few so he had the players,he was tacticaly inept to try and catch our goal difference in the palace game and they had the points whilst we had the games in hand,it will be interesting to see if he does well at leicester this season but i think it would be a mistake to get him if pep leaves next summer because raniera(sp) won the prem then disappeared,i hope pep does see out his contract so we have time to choose his successor,i am assuming he will have a big say who gets the job and if so it will be someone from spain or germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.