Bradley Wright Phillips leaves New York Rag Bulls

Fair play to him, hi scareer was going nowhere until he moved over there.

People slag of the MLS but the attendance figures are not far of the top european leagues and the TV viewing figure are pretty high. It's an odd mix of players and grounds which gives it a funny vibe but i reckon the standard is somewhere between League 1 and championship.
There are clubs such as Seattle, Portland and Atlanta with big crowds but others struggle.
New England Revolution do well to get 15,000 for a team covering 6 relatively small states in a stadium holdling 66,000 seats.
It is true if they moved into Boston (rather than 30 miles out where public transport is not accessable) and a purpose built "soccer" stadium, they would attract a larger following.

There are clubs such as Seattle, Portland and Atlanta with big crowds but others struggle.
New England Revolution do well to get 15,000 for a team covering 6 relatively small states in a stadium holdling 66,000 seats.
It is true if they moved into Boston (rather than 30 miles out where public transport is not accessable) and a purpose built "soccer" stadium, they would attract a larger following.

I think it is hard to judge on the level. What would be interesting would be UK Championship clubs or maybe European sides outside the CL and UEFA L competitions going over there to play them in a serious competition. A bit like a champions league format. We all assume Erupoean football is a much better standard but its hard to gauge - i have certainly seen some shit football in the UK that compares to the MLS.

I think it is hard to judge on the level. What would be interesting would be UK Championship clubs or maybe European sides outside the CL and UEFA L competitions going over there to play them in a serious competition. A bit like a champions league format. We all assume Erupoean football is a much better standard but its hard to gauge - i have certainly seen some shit football in the UK that compares to the MLS.

You want to stop going OT then ;)

Didn't we all when Pearce was in charge?

It was apparently one of the key issues in Bruce Arena's signing his contract with them. Kraft supposedly behind it 100%(even with no government construction $)

It was apparently one of the key issues in Bruce Arena's signing his contract with them. Kraft supposedly behind it 100%(even with no government construction $)
Kraft / The Revs have been allegedly looking for a Boston home in all of the 8 years i have been here! Price of land in the city / surrounding area too prohibiting.
Kraft has no interest in The Revs and is happy to see 15,000 in a 66,000 stadium rather than spend $$$$$$ on a new stadium elsewhere. As long as the Patriots are successsful he is OK....

Kraft / The Revs have been allegedly looking for a Boston home in all of the 8 years i have been here! Price of land in the city / surrounding area too prohibiting.
Kraft has no interest in The Revs and is happy to see 15,000 in a 66,000 stadium rather than spend $$$$$$ on a new stadium elsewhere. As long as the Patriots are successsful he is OK....

Sounds a bit cheesy to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.