Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for certain if Ajax can put 4 past them at SB, there defence is not the best.

Lets hope City take the numerous chances they will make this afternoon.

Confident they’ll play into our hands today. At least Frank will try to win and make an open game if it.

Just need to be wary of set pieces. We’re awful at defending them, and Mount really can deliver a good ball. They’ll be looking for cheap free kicks around the box.

I liked the way Lampard took the Mourinho/Spurs questions and turned them around to say that a Chelsea man for 13 years he would never manage CFC.. Whatever happens today, CFC are in good shape I believe. They have become popular for the first time under Arbamovic and that is down to Lampard. I'd take trophies though every time over popularity.

Twelve months ago, English football looked like it was developing into a City v Livrpool procession, and with Hazard heading out the door towards Real Madrid, a transfer ban looming and Conte at war with his bosses, CFC looked in a bad way. They have turned it around. Confident of beating them today though.

I liked the way Lampard took the Mourinho/Spurs questions and turned them around to say that a Chelsea man for 13 years he would never manage CFC.. Whatever happens today, CFC are in good shape I believe. They have become popular for the first time under Arbamovic and that is down to Lampard. I'd take trophies though every time over popularity.

Twelve months ago, English football looked like it was developing into a City v Livrpool procession, and with Hazard heading out the door towards Real Madrid, a transfer ban looming and Conte at war with his bosses, CFC looked in a bad way. They have turned it around. Confident of beating them today though.

He has done a nice job but sadly he will get sacked by Chelsea at some point but I guess that is the case for most managers. I have to say I don’t find Chelsea fans offensive at all. Not a bad club in my opinion.

He has done a nice job but sadly he will get sacked by Chelsea at some point but I guess that is the case for most managers. I have to say I don’t find Chelsea fans offensive at all. Not a bad club in my opinion.
On my Love-Hate scale only 3 clubs feature:

Liverpool, and Man Utd at one end of the spectrum and City at the other. I'd quite like Spurs to struggle now that Mourinho is there.

Hate--------------------------------------------------------------------------Neutral-----------------------------------------------------------------------Love
LFC--Man-Utd----------------------------------Spurs-Arsenal-CFC---West-Ham---------------------------------------------------------------------------------MCFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.