What would your ideal job be?

This is a question I’ve never been able to answer which is why I’ve had about 20 different jobs in my life and will probably have another 10 before I pop my clogs. And I’ll still never be able to answer it

I was one of the lucky ones, I had my ideal job(s). I was a mother and a teacher. Well of course I am still a mother which is one of the best jobs in the world. :-)
I didn’t become a teacher until I was a bit older (31) for various reasons but I’d always wanted to be one. I loved it, it was so rewarding in so many ways. Very, very hard work though.
Now I guess you could say I’ve got the next best job.........retirement and supporting City! :-) :-)

Telling me, I’m in my NQT year ha.

So, the job I do, teach.

A holiday television reporter traveling the globe like Judith Chalmers from Wish You Were Here.

YqrpqgL.jpg
Was it me or did Judith always seem to bag the best trips with the other presenters scratching round for what was left or she didnt fancy?

Something to do with football. I’d work within supporter relations but preferably at a club I don’t follow to ensure neutrality. I’m from farming stock myself but followed education instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.